Tuesday, September 21, 2021 15:30 PM (GMT+7)
At dawn on September 21 (Vietnam time), Apple officially released iOS 15 version with many new features and notable improvements.
To install iOS 15, go to Settings on your iPhone, navigate to General – Software Update – Upgrade to iOS 15 (upgrade to iOS 15). , then press Download & Install (download and install) and wait a moment until the process is complete.
Before proceeding with the upgrade, users should back up all data on iPhone with iTunes or iCloud to minimize possible risks.
– iTunes: First, install or upgrade the iTunes software to the latest version at http://bit.ly/itunes-sw. Then connect the iPhone, iPad to the computer via the corresponding USB cable (it is recommended to use the cable that came in the box or a third-party cable but with MFi certification).
Next, users just need to open iTunes (Windows) or Finder (macOS 10.15 or later), click on the phone icon in the upper left corner and select Back Up Now to back up all data on the device. .
– icloud: Before doing this, make sure your iPhone, iPad is connected to WiFi and plugged in if the battery is almost empty. Next, go to Settings – Username – iCloud – Backup (iCloud backup) and follow the instructions until done.
Here is the list of 19 devices eligible to upgrade to iOS 15:
– iPhone 12 Pro Max
– iPhone 12 Pro
– iPhone 12″
– iPhone 12 mini
– iPhone 11 Pro Max
– iPhone 11 Pro
– iPhone 11″
– iPhone XR
– iPhone XS
– iPhone XS Max
– iPhone X
– iPhone 8
– iPhone 8 Plus
– iPhone 7
– iPhone 7 Plus
– iPhone 6
– iPhone 6S Plus
– iPhone SE (2020)
– iPhone SE (2016)
While iOS 15 supports 19 different iPhone models, not all devices will be able to use all the new features. According to Apple, some new features force users to use the A12 Bionic chip or later, which means that if you use iPhone X or below, you will not be able to experience the following features.
– Portrait mode in FaceTime, helps blur the background and better focus the subject.
– Spatial audio is a new technology that makes audio sound like from the location where the user is calling FaceTime.
– Voice Isolation mode in FaceTime, which uses machine learning technology to block out background noises such as leaves, barking dogs, etc.
– Wide Spectrum mode in FaceTime, which amplifies background noise during calls.
– AR direction (walking) feature in the map application.
– Live Text feature supports taking pictures and copying, translating, looking up… fast text content in images.
– Ask Siri to set alarms, text messages, launch apps… and other commands without an Internet connection.
– Ability to add house, hotel and car keys to the Wallet app.
– Continuous keyboard dictation, instead of a 60-second limit per instance.
– Live wallpaper in the Weather application, more accurately showing the position of the sun, clouds and precipitation.
Three months after Apple introduced iOS 15, the final public version of the operating system has begun rolling out…