Friday, November 5, 2021 15:00 PM (GMT+7)
In the process of using iPhone, there will probably be times when you encounter the device not charging the battery. How to fix this problem?
On the morning of September 21 (Vietnam time), Apple officially released iOS 15 version with many new features and notable improvements.
After updating to iOS 15, some users complained about their iPhone not being able to charge. If you are facing a similar situation, you can apply some of the following tips to fix it.
– Use original Apple charger and charging cable: The cause of the iOS 15 update could not be ruled out was the problem with the third-party charging cable.
– Check the power supply: If you are using a live power outlet, check it for looseness or switch to another outlet. In the case of using a USB port on a computer, users should change to a USB 3.0 port (usually blue) to charge iPhone faster.
– Clean the connector: Over time, the Lightning port will accumulate dust, hair … and other dirt in it, making the contacts inoperable. Therefore, use a toothpick, SIM stick and gently manipulate to remove dirt from the Lightning port.
– Restart the phone: First, go to Settings – General – Shut down – Slide to power off (slide to power off).
Restart the device. Photo: MINH HOANG
– Restore factory settings: Before doing this, make sure you back up all the data on your phone. Next, users just need to go to Settings (settings) – General (general settings) – Transfer of Reset iPhone (transfer or reset iPhone) – Erase content and settings (erase all content and settings).
– Software updates: To update software, go to Settings – General (general settings) – Software update (update software) – Download & Install (download and install). Note, before doing so, users should back up all data to minimize possible risks.
Calls from international scam phone numbers are usually blinks to entice users to call back, to detect…