Breaking News

COVID-19: Details of green, yellow, orange and red areas to the level of residential groups in HCMC


Sunday, October 24, 2021 11:00 AM (GMT+7)

Internet users through smartphones and laptops can go from the whole of Ho Chi Minh City to districts, wards, and even residential groups.

Recently, many provinces and cities across the country have announced the level of the COVID-19 epidemic based on actual data (number of infected cases, deaths, recovered,…) in the locality. In which, Ho Chi Minh City is determined to be at level 2, ie the golden area.

Map of COVID-19 in HCMC.

However, in fact, HCMC is very detailed zoning by district, district and even to each residential group. For example, Thu Duc city is a green zone, in which Thanh My Loi ward is a 100% green ward. Or like Thao Dien ward (in Thu Duc city), although it is still a green area, only 93% of it is green, the remaining 7% is a yellow area.

To view this information in detail, just visit this address then click on the area you want to see the map will be enlarged in that area. Users can go from the overall Ho Chi Minh City to the districts, then the ward level, even each neighborhood group with detailed and updated data daily.

COVID-19: Details of green, yellow, orange and red areas to the level of residential groups in HCMC - 3

Overall Thu Duc city (belonging to Ho Chi Minh City).

COVID-19: Details of green, yellow, orange and red areas to the level of residential groups in HCMC - 4

Go in detail to An Phu ward (Thu Duc city, HCMC).

COVID-19: Details of green, yellow, orange and red areas to the level of residential groups in HCMC - 5

Detail Residential Group 49 (An Phu Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City).

Source: http://danviet.vn/covid-19-chi-tiet-vung-xanh-vang-cam-do-toi-cap-do-to-dan-pho-tai-tphcm-502021…

Reflecting on vaccination against COVID-19 vaccine: Ministry of Information and Communications guides many new points

If people’s vaccination information is incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete, please report it on the Portal…

.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *