Blaupunkt BTW100 TWS Launched in India German brand Blaupunkt has launched Blaupunkt BTW100 TWS earbuds in the Indian market. The company has given ENC CRISPR technology with Blaupunkt BTW100 TWS earbuds, which is being claimed by the company for better noise cancellation. The company claims that due to this technology, the earbuds will capture only human voice during the call.
Features of Blaupunkt BTW100 TWS Earbuds
- For connectivity, you are being given Bluetooth 5.1 in Blaupunkt BTW100 TWS earbuds, which has a connectivity range of 30 feet.
- The Blaupunkt BTW100 TWS earbuds also offer a low latency mode of 80ms, which will prove to be the best for gamers.
- The charging case of Blaupunkt BTW100 TWS houses a 400mAh battery with support for TurboVolt fast charging. The company has claimed that in the Blaupunkt BTW100 TWS earbuds, you will get one hour of backup after 15 minutes of charging. A total of 40 hours of backup has been claimed regarding its battery.
- The Blaupunkt BTW100 TWS earbuds have a Type-C port for charging.
- The Blaupunkt BTW100 TWS comes with an oval shaped charging case.
- The Blaupunkt BTW100 TWS has a 10mm driver, which claims to have crystal clear and punchy audio. HD stereo sound has been claimed about the earbuds.
Blaupunkt BTW100 TWS Price and Availability
The price of Blaupunkt BTW100 TWS has been fixed at Rs 2,999 and it can be purchased from the company’s website and Amazon in two colors Black and White.
Max Pro Turbo: Maxima smartwatch with calling feature launched in India, priced below Rs 3,000