Pan-aadhaar Linking Deadline: Everyone knows how important PAN and Aadhar card have become in today’s time. They are mostly used in online work, whether it is in the bank or to create a new document. Now linking PAN card with Aadhaar has been made mandatory. Today i.e. 30th June is the last date to link your PAN card with Aadhaar. If you have not done this work yet, then do it immediately, otherwise you will have to pay double penalty after the last date.
Let us tell you that double penalty will have to be paid because UIDAI had kept the last date for linking PAN with Aadhaar card till 31 March and after that it was extended till 30 June 2022 with a fine of Rs 500. was.
Now today the last date for linking PAN-Aadhaar is also going to end with a late fee of Rs 500, after which you will have to pay a fine of double that of Rs 1000 from tomorrow. Now tomorrow i.e. from July 1, only after paying a late fee of Rs 1000, you will be able to take the facility of linking Aadhar-PAN.
How to link PAN and Aadhaar? , How To Link PAN With Aadhaar?
- Visit the Income Tax Department website https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/portal.
- After that choose the option of Link Aadhaar.
- Enter PAN card details by clicking on Click Here.
- If you see PAN card link with Aadhaar, then your PAN and Aadhaar are linked. If it’s showing up there, you’ll need to link it.
- Go to the website https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home and select the option of Link Aadhaar.
- After this you will be asked for Aadhaar details, after which you select the OTP option.
- After this an OTP will come on the registered mobile number, enter it.
- After paying the late fee, your PAN and Aadhaar will be linked.
Procedure to pay penalty for PAN-Aadhaar linking:
- Go to https://onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com/etaxnew/tdsnontds.jsp.
- Here in Linking Request, click on Challan No./ITNS 280.
- After that select the option of Tax Applicable.
- You will have to pay a fine of Rs 500 by June 30.
- Select the penalty payment option.
- Apart from this, make payment through net banking process or card mode.
- Enter PAN number and assessment year.
- Enter the captcha code.
- On clicking the submit option, PAN and Aadhaar will be linked.
These earbuds have been launched to increase the fun of gaming, buy in deals for less than 2 thousand