Sunday, February 28, 2021 16:00 PM (GMT + 7)
If there are some security related issues such as data leakage, personal information disclosure or Google payment method disclosure that you want to delete your Google account, here are detailed instructions.
Remove Google account, what happens next?
– You will lose all data and content in that account, such as emails, files, calendars and photos.
– Can not use Google services that you sign in with that account, such as Gmail, Google Docs, Google Drive, Calendar or CH Play app store on Android, …
– Paid subscriptions for use on YouTube or Google Play with that account, such as apps, movies, games, music, and TV shows, are no longer available.
– Contacts saved on Google account will also be deleted.
Before deleting Google account, what to do?
– Review and download your information to Email, document files, calendar, photos
Videos on YouTube, …
– Update your online banking, social media or app contact information, add a new email address for these services.
– Update account recovery information in case you need to recover your account later.
Note: If you have multiple Google Accounts, deleting one won’t delete the other accounts.
How to delete a Google account fast and detailed
Step 1: Go to your Google Account at: https://myaccount.google.com/
Step 2: In the left menu, click Data and personalization. The page on the right will appear options, click to select Delete service or your account.
Step 3: In the Remove your Google account panel, click Remove your account.
Step 4: Tick finished click on Delete account
There will be 2 options for you to tick if you agree to delete your Google account:
– “Yes, I want to permanently delete this Google account and all its data.”
– “Yes, I acknowledge that I am still responsible for any charges incurred. I also understand that under certain circumstances, I will not receive my income”
How to delete a Google account on an Android phone
This means that the data you choose to be synced on your Android phone with your Google account will also be deleted. Messages, contacts, calendar, music, games, … will disappear completely. So you should consider.
Step 1: On Android phone go to Settings >> select Accounts. Then you choose a Google account you want to delete.
Step 2: Select More >> select Delete account >> Finally a table appears and you continue to choose Delete account. If this is the only Google Account on your phone, you’ll need to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN or password for security reasons.
See how to remove Gmail from your account
Step 1: Access your Google Account at https://myaccount.google.com/
Step 2: On the left navigation panel, click Data & personalization then Click Delete your account or service.
Step 3: On the Remove service from Google panel, click Remove service. Next, next to the “Gmail” icon with a trash can, click on it to delete.
Note: You may need to sign in to gmail to delete. Before deleting your Gmail service, download your data.
Step 4: To use Google services because the account you need to delete is registered and paid for such as Google Play, music, books, … you will need to enter a different email address (not Gmail) and select Send verification email.
A notification window appears, confirming your new Google Account email address to delete Gmail. To continue press OK.
Step 5: Sign in to the entered email, check your inbox to receive an email notification with the subject “Confirm deletion of Gmail”. Open the message and click on the link in the mailbox to confirm .;
At the screen Confirm deletion of Gmail, you need to read the information carefully then tick Yes, I want to permanently delete Gmail> Select Delete Gmail.
After deleting Gmail, is it possible to restore it?
After deleting your account for 60 days, you can still recover. However, after 60 days, all relevant data will be permanently deleted and irreversible.
If finished reading the article, perhaps the user wants to know what to do to prevent his Gmail account from being deleted.