Black Friday and Cyber Monday: the two major shopping events of the year
Black Friday (or Black Friday) is a big business event from the United States. It takes place every year on the fourth Friday in November. Originally, it marked the start of a period of special promotions for the purchase of Christmas gifts.
The term Black Friday was first used in 1951. It referred to heavy traffic and traffic jams in stores after Thanksgiving. It was later adopted by American merchants to denote a period of massive promotions. With the rise of online commerce, Black Friday has crossed borders to become the most anticipated shopping event in the world.
The sequel after the advertisement
Arrived in France in 2014 thanks to Amazon, it is currently adopted by most French merchants. In recent years, this event has turned into ” Black Friday Week “ Where ” Black Week “. Indeed, more and more brands are offering promotional offers from the Monday before Thanksgiving. The promotions last until the following Monday which corresponds to the Cyber Monday. This is another big shopping event that was launched in 2005. Using the same principle as Black Friday, this day allows consumers to take advantage of significant discounts on their online purchases.
If there are only a few hours left before the end of Black Friday, the promotions continue during the weekend and until Monday! Take advantage and save on your favorite items!
Promotions not to be missed during Black Week and Cyber Monday
For this 2021 edition of Black Friday France, many merchants have new promotions in store for you. At large e-commerce sites such as Amazon, Cdiscount, eBay, Shopping street Where Rakuten, the reductions concern almost all kinds of products:
- Clothes : coats, sweaters, down jackets, lingerie, tracksuits, jeans …
- Shoes : sneakers, boots, ankle boots, moccasins …
- Home appliance : vacuum cleaners, dishwashers, clothes dryers, refrigerators, freezers, pastry robots, soda machines, microwaves, electric ovens, coffee machines, hair dryers, etc.
- Fashion Accessories : jewelry, watches, handbags, wallets …
- Beauty products : face care, make-up products, eye contours, perfumes, etc.
- Electronics and high-tech : televisions, desktops, laptops, gaming PCs, smartphones, tablets, Bluetooth speakers, connected watches, headsets, wireless headphones, cameras, screens, printers, graphics cards, drones, etc.
- Subscriptions : mobile plans, train cards, VPN subscriptions, etc.
- Household items : sofas, chairs, armchairs, beds, mattresses, tables, garden furniture, bed linen, utensils …
- Sport stuff : home trainers, mountain bikes, ellipticals, training equipment,
- Vehicles : scooters, electric bikes, scooters …
- Childcare products : strollers, car seat, changing bags, baby slings …
- Leisure items : toys, game consoles: PlayStation 4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, video games…
Note that smartphones, consoles, televisions, household appliances and even computers are the most sought-after products during Black Friday. You can buy them with big discounts by snagging a discount coupon on one of the following pages:
The sequel after the advertisement
Discover other offers and promotions during Black Friday 2021
Take advantage of the € 1 offer
for 3 months with Google
By choosing this promotional subscription route, you accept the deposit of an analysis cookie by Google.
No need to remember that Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions are time-limited. So do not wait to take advantage of current liquidations, destocking and discounts. To not miss any good plan of the Black Friday France 2021, visit the Black Friday promo code page now. You will find there all the promotions of the moment at the best brands and the biggest merchant sites.