Saturday, October 31, 2020, 19:00 PM (GMT + 7)
PS5 owners also have easy access to Netflix through a convenient button on the remote control.
Netflix and game developer Ubisoft have just released an interesting piece of information, revealing the anti-live-action version of the classic Assassin’s Creed game is in the works. This will be a live-action adaptation of the epic genre. Producers are continuing to seek and discuss, while Ubisoft Film & Television’s Jason Altman and Danielle Kreinik will be joining the role of Production Director.
Netflix button will be integrated on the PS5 remote
The highly anticipated PlayStation 5 game console system will be released next month with many hit titles. In addition, the PS5’s control system will also have a special area for TVs and apps where users can find Netflix and easily access this app.
Even if you don’t have controls, finding Netflix through DualSense is incredibly simple. The arrows will function as directional buttons, you can select the X button to confirm your choice and hold the O button to cancel, or return to the previous operation.
To start watching movies, simply enter your account information on the app and start enjoying online content. If you are still new to Netflix, check out our guide to using Netflix on the Playstation.
If you are a fan of Assassin’s Creed series and are waiting to see this blockbuster, please “pocket” the list below to not miss the movies adapted from the hit games:
– Dad of Light is a Japanese series based on the popular MMORPG game, Final Fantasy 14 (currently available on PS5). The content revolves around the love story of father and son, built up when playing a famous game together.
– Castlevania is an anime series with three seasons based on a classic game. The movie is about a vampire hunter who seeks to rescue a city surrounded by an army of beasts led by Dracula.
– Dragon Quest: Your Story is a graphic film based on the J-RPG Dragon Quest inspiration. The content is about Luca’s journey to rescue her mother from the evil Ladja. This is a touching story not to be missed on the subject of the sacred feelings of family and friends.
– Dragon’s Dogma Adapted from the famous 2012 game on PlayStation 2. This film gives viewers a resilient Ethan character who is forced to perform the task of killing dragons when this evil monster attacks. your village.
– Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness is the original anime film produced by Netflix based on Playstation’s popular 1996 zombie killer game. This thriller-action series will focus on prominent characters from Resident Evil like Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield.
– Still in The WitcherGeralt of Rivia’s character (played by Henry Cavill) made a strong impression when the series was broadcast last year on Netflix. This dramatic fantasy movie is based on the novel of the same name by Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski. The series was then adapted into an RPG in 2007 and released by Atari.
The following Netflix tips make it easy to enjoy the blockbuster series at home.