Wednesday 16/12/2020 15:00 PM (GMT + 7)
In order not to be bothered by strange phone numbers, people pay attention not to arbitrarily provide information, personal phone numbers, especially not publicly available on the Internet, only for reliable and committed places. clear information security links.
According to information on the portal of the Ministry of Information and Communications (TT&TT), citizen Nguyen Van Long (Tien Giang province) has sent a question and answer section with the following content:
I have a unit that specializes in automatic watering and products like timers, solenoid valves, and sprinklers. Since I worked on this unit, there are many strange phone numbers that have been contacted to sell land and real estate. They call bothering continuously from day to day. So let me ask is there any way in the future not to be bothered by strange phone numbers? Thank you!
The Ministry of Information and Communications and the operator have tools to protect mobile users from text messages and spam calls.
In this regard, the Department of Information Security – Ministry of Information and Communications responded as follows:
In order not to be disturbed by strange phone numbers, people pay attention:
1. Not arbitrarily providing personal information, phone numbers, especially not on the Internet, only for reliable places with a clear commitment to confidentiality.
2. Sign up for the No Advertisement List (DNC). When a user registers to the list without advertising, no organizations or individuals are allowed to call or text advertisements to the user’s phone number.
User registration at the address https://khongquangcao.ais.gov.vn/ or through the syntax message:
– Registration: DK DNC to send 5656.
– Cancel registration: HUY DNC to send 5656.
All messages sent to prefix 5656 are free.
3. In the case of registering to the above list and still receive calls, advertising messages, ask the user to reflect to the prefix. 5656 for authorities to verify and handle.
Users reflect at http://thongbaorac.ais.gov.vn or text the following syntax:
– Reflect spam messages composed: S (distributed source) (Distributed content)
– Reflect spam call compose: V (distributed source) (Distributed content)
Promotional text messages must use an identifier and consent prior to sending. If violated, the advertising message will …