With the possible departure of Kylian Mbappé, the rumor that PSG is trying to replace him with Erling Haaland has swelled. The Borussia Dortmund striker has been courted by the biggest clubs (Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City …) for more than a year, and the leaders of the German club have often gone out of their reserve to extinguish these hallway noises . This is what Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc did again in the columns of the daily WAZ. “Our position has not changed and will not changeHe hammered about Halaland. What if PSG offers € 200 million? “We are a football club, not a bankZorc retorted, meaning that Dortmund still have no plans to sell their 21-year-old Norwegian star.
Sabitzer (Leipzig) at Bayern Munich, it would be done!
Marcel Sabitzer, should join his former coach Julian Nagelsmann at Bayern Munich! The very well-informed Christian Falk announces that the two German clubs have managed to find an agreement to the tune of 15 million euros. The Bavarians would make a very good shot signing a player who has played 229 games for 52 goals and 42 assists with Leipzig.
Sevilla’s last pressure on Chelsea for Koundé?
– Real Madrid “not very optimistic” on the Mbappé file according to Marca
– Cornet leaves Lyon for Burnley (official)
– AC Milan: medical examination for Bakayoko
– OL are pushing hard to recruit Iranian Azmoun
– Rennes on Djiku (Strasbourg)?
– Hudson-Odoi (Chelsea) in the sights of Dortmund
– West Ham hits goal for Vlasic
– Palace makes an offer for Edouard (Celtic)
– Moriba (Barcelona) would have chosen Leipzig
– Signature during the day for Harit at OM
– Teun Koopemeiners arrives at Atalanta Bergamo