You must have tried many ways to get rid of the problem of hair fall, but the hair fall has hardly reduced. According to Ayurveda, hair fall can be reduced in a very easy and effective way. For this the pelvic organs need to be detoxified. Yoga expert Juhi Kapoor tells that yoga postures are very beneficial for removing harmful things from the body. If mudras are practiced regularly then it proves to be very effective.
Which mudras are beneficial for hair
* Earth Mudra
* Apana Mudra
According to Yoga and Ayurveda, our body is made up of five elements and each finger represents one element. The thumb represents fire, the index finger represents air, the middle finger represents the sky, the ring finger represents the earth and the little finger the water element.
Prithvi Mudra: Method and Benefits
This mudra not only reduces hair fall but also improves the quality and strength. To perform Prithvi Mudra, touch the tip of your thumb with the tip of your ring finger. Which should be practiced daily for 20-30 minutes to get good results. Always do the mudras sitting down and slowly inhale and exhale deeply. Its currency also has many benefits like-
* reduce hair loss
* Reducing heat from the body
* Accelerate blood circulation
* Increase body energy
* Increase stamina
* Strengthening internal organs and tissues
Apana Mudra: Method and Benefits
Juhi explains that it is the shakti mudra which activates the apana prana. By doing this, the movement of energy increases from the navel to the bottom and removes the toxic things from the body, which also benefits the hair. To perform this mudra, the middle finger, ring finger and thumb meet together. While doing this mudra, you can sit in meditation posture or lie down in Shavasana, Suptabadha Konasana. The special thing is that practicing this mudra daily for 15-20 minutes on an empty stomach or two hours after meals gives better results.
There are many benefits of doing Apana Mudra such as-
* Helps in emptying the urine track properly and protects against diseases
* Stress Relief
* better respiration
* Relief from constipation
* Makes periods regular and corrects the flow
After all, when should currencies not be used:
1. Juhi Cooper tells that pregnant women should not practice it in the first eight months as it can cause problems. But practicing it during the ninth month helps in labor.
2. People who are suffering from diarrhea, dysentery, cholera and colitis should also avoid the practice of mudras.
3. Also, it should not be practiced immediately after eating food.
The post These Yogasanas provide relief from hair fall and stress, Learn Yoga Expert’s Opinion appeared first on Jansatta.