‘Heart failure’ is a scary word, a condition that should never be taken lightly as it often leads to many other fatal diseases. Although many people can lead a normal life by adopting medicines and healthy lifestyle even after diagnosis of this disease.
Why is heart failure? Heart failure occurs when the heart muscles are unable to pump blood properly. Due to the narrowing of the arteries, high blood pressure, the heart slowly weakens and its ability to pump becomes less. Heart failure patients often get tired quickly, they can do their daily chores
I start getting tired. Some other symptoms are flatulence, swelling of legs or ankles.
What are the reasons for the risk?
– Although cases of heart failure are increasing in young people and adults nowadays, it is more likely in older people.
– People who have a history of heart diseases in parents or family are more likely to have heart failure.
– It is more likely in patients suffering from congenital heart diseases or heart valve diseases.
– High blood pressure increases its chances, because in such cases more work has to be done to pump the heart.
– Excessive consumption of tobacco or alcohol.
– Obesity or obesity
– Irregular heartbeat
– Sleep apnea or trouble breathing during sleep
What is the treatment of heart failure ?: According to the New York Heart Association Classification (NYHA Class 1–4), there are four stages of heart failure and are treated differently in different conditions. Because once the patient reaches the next stage, he cannot return to the previous stage. Ie once in a while
It is not possible to come to B or A after arriving. Therefore monitoring and treating the disease is extremely important. In the early stages, treatment is recommended by medications and lifestyle changes.
However, depending on the severity of the condition in advanced stages, surgery, heart transplant or device implantation such as a left ventricular assist device may be required. The LVAD is a mechanical pump powered by a battery, which is implanted into the left chamber of the heart by surgery, so that the heart can pump blood properly. It is a practical option for patients who are unable to recover from drugs due to advanced stage of heart failure. It is also a better option for those who are not able to perform a heart transplant for several reasons.
These measures can be avoided by adopting: Since it is not possible to avoid many causes of heart failure, the risk can be avoided by adopting the following measures:
– Avoid the consumption of such substances which obstruct the functioning of mind and body. Do not smoke and consume drugs.
– Drink limited amount of alcohol. However, it is better if you avoid it. However, limited intake can also be beneficial.
– Exercise is very important to keep the heart healthy. However, exercise carefully according to the capacity of your body.
Eat a healthy and balanced diet that includes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, skinless poultry and adequate amounts of fish, nuts and legumes.
– Control saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, red meat, sweets, sugar-containing beverages.
– Recognize your symptoms and seek medical advice immediately if there is any problem.
Facebook with us for Hindi news, Twitter, LinkedIn, Join Telegram and Download Hindi News App. If interested in